Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Five Years


Yup, this little blog has been active for five years this month.
I have enjoyed, and continue to enjoy, sifting through my thoughts and ideas, and posting small articles that help me make sense of the martial arts and philosophical landscape around me. It has become a part of my training path, so to speak, to use words in order to focus my mind and analyze what I see going on in my little world. I find it helps break down the chaos of my mind; it helps me calm the waters, and see to the bottom, if you will. I feel writing about something can be a useful tool, not unlike visualization, and may help the seeker attain whatever it is he/she seeks. If you don't blog, you might discover that keeping a journal, or even scrawling now and then on a scrap piece of paper can be an invaluable practice. It's not only good for present insight, but also provides a good way of checking back to how you used to feel and if that has changed along the way.
Anyway, thanks to all who drop by for a visit at Bujutsu: The Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment